British Racing Green Single Watch Winder by WOLF
Handmade throughout, British Racing melds the green international motor racing colour of the UK’s cars raced in Ireland in the early 1900’s with a revolutionary quad angled panelled lid. Fine work detailing includes hand-pressed gold foil lines on vegan friendly pebble-grained leather. Gold hardware accents throughout with cushion close hinges and fluted bezel. BRG, another design first from WOLF. Take your watches for a spin in the single watch winder with storage.
- Quad angled panelled lid
- Gold hardware
- Fluted bezel
- Lock and key security
- Storage: 1 winding module, 2pc watch storage with suspended cushions, 1 open compartment
- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Battery: Option to run on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
- Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Vegan leather
- Exclusive: Return to start - Your watch will return to the position it started in when the cycle has completed
Product Care -Clean with a soft cloth or a soft bristled toothbrush and soapy water
-Visit a professional jeweler to have your luxury watch cleaned and serviced every 3-5 years
•Call us at 541-345-0354 if you require next day shipping (additional fees apply)
•Please allow 1-2 days to process your order and prepare shipment
•We only ship to addresses within the United States. We are unable to process orders shipped to package forwarding services at this time.
Questions? Text Us Here.