Seiko Prospex SLA043 Limited Edition 1965 Diver Blue Dial Automatic Watch
Call us at 541-345-0354, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at 10 Oakway Center, Eugene, OR 97401 to purchase, Available in-store or by order.
All Seiko watches are brand-new, with tags, and include the three-year Seiko warranty.
The Seiko SLA043 is a re-creation of Seiko's first-ever dive watch, which was originally made in 1965. This Seiko is limited edition, with only 1,700 pieces ever made.
- 40 mm Blue Dial
- Water resistant up to 200m
- Box-shaped sapphire crystal
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel
- Automatic with manual winding capacity movement
- The case of this watch is made of a grade of stainless steel not used before in a diver's watch. Seiko's new Ever-Brilliant Steel takes its name from the brilliant white hue that gives the watch its unique look. This grade of steel is more corrosion resistant than that which is used in most high-end watches today. This material is used extensively in the surfaces, linings, bolts and other components of marine structures and vessels because it resists corrosion in the chloride-rich environment of sea water. Its use in a watch case presents many manufacturing challenges but, thanks to the long experience and innovative techniques of the Seiko team, these challenges were overcome and Ever-Brilliant Steel is now set to bring a new level of durability to the diver's watch.
- The watch is powered by the 8L35 movement which was developed expressly for diver's watches and is assembled by hand at the Grand Seiko Shizukuishi Watch Studio.
- The watch is offered in a special box with an additional strap made of blue silicone.
-Clean with a soft cloth or a soft bristled toothbrush and soapy water
-Visit a professional jeweler to have your luxury watch cleaned and serviced every 3-5 years
•Call us at 541-345-0354 if you require next day shipping (additional fees apply)
•Please allow 1-2 days to process your order and prepare shipment
•We only ship to addresses within the United States. We are unable to process orders shipped to package forwarding services at this time.
Questions? Text Us Here.